SBC Week 5: What I Will do After College! :)

SBC Week 5: What I Will do After College! 🙂

Topic: Your dream of what you will be doing once you leave school

For this week’s Student Blogging Challenge (Week 5), you are supposed to write about a topic that from a list that Miss W has given us.  I chose the topic of “Your dream of what you will be doing once you leave school.”

Now, I am still an eighth-grader at Hongwanji Mission School.  That means I still have to attend high school and college. I am not entirely sure what I want to do after I end school, but I think I want to become a famous newscaster/reporter.

A newscaster is someone who broadcasts news stories to people on a channel/show.  My big dream is to become a newscaster on Today News!  I want to be like Savannah Gutherie and spread the news to people.

Bing free to use and share

In my opinion, watching the news can save lives.  The news consists of stories that are going on in the present world and how we can be prepared for it.  Without it, people wouldn’t know what is going on and people can make the same mistake that someone did in the past.  

I want to be able to help people and inform them about what’s going around the world.  I wasn’t to help.  I want to help (save) lives.

So in conclusion, my dream of what I will be doing once I leave school is to become a newscaster that is well known for informing people about news stories about the world.

What is your dream once you leave school? Comment down below.  🙂